Menu

Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas Project 3

Book Cover Wall Hanging
artist Ranjini Malhotra


"I love the Victoria Book Covers and of course, being a gypsy, I had to repurpose it for something other than its intended use. I used Victoria Gaffer Tape, ATC Chipboard Decoratif, the perfect size for this project and a bit of silver glass glitter, a resin cameo, a vintage silk flower and ribbon trim to create a lovely hanging to use as part of my holiday decor."



"I love glitter any time of the year but the holidays are the perfect time to utilize it and I love that this makes a stunning holiday decoration even though it doesn't have the traditional holiday colors of red and green. The French blue paired with coral is a lovely combination." -Ranjini

6 comments:

MichelleB said...

This is just beautiful! What a cool idea for using the book covers!

bethchien said...

I love it! I love using the book covers like that too!

Rachel Carlson said...

this is fabulous ranjini!

Vicki Boutin said...

enesseso
Wow! I love this! I need to go make something like this right now!!!

valerie said...

Longtime gypsy lover. I love your products and the work of your many designers!

Maria Luisa said...

I love this Gypsy Christmas Style!Me encanta la idea de usar una portada de libro antiguo.Es una idea muy original para la decoraciĆ³n NavideƱa.