Menu

Thursday, February 25, 2010


Venice Stamp Challenge
by Rhonda Van Ginkel 
Rhonda was a winner of one of the Venice stamp sets...and just look what she made using paper from the Venice line and the stamps!  
"I distress inked the cream cardstock for my background color using antique linen and weathered wood ranger distress inks, then polished off the sides with walnut stain." 
"I used my weathered wood ink with the Venice stamps to create a soft timeless background on the interior card.  I used black StazOn for the Molto Bello sentiment.  The same techniques were applied to my ticket on the ribbon.I really love these stamps, seriously they are just my style!!"

Thanks Rhonda, great job!

10 comments:

Lisa J. said...

Great work Rhonda! You have such wonderful talent!

Denise said...

Love the card, Rhonda. You ROCKED IT!

Chris said...

Wow, Rhonda, your card is stunning! I love all the elements you used! Great job!

petunia670 said...

Rhonda, this card is stunning. I hope you remember me when you're famous!

Liz said...

sTUNNING FABULOUSE

JuliesAddiction said...

Rhonda, congrats on the win and WoWie you created a beautiful card!!

Danielle Flanders said...

it's gorgeous! congrats!

Eva said...

Rhonda's card is fabulous!!! Love the criss cross design, the lace, the whole card is just gorgeous!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Rhonda -- cute card.

Karen said...

What an amazing card Rhonda! Gorgeous as ever!