Another great layout from Piradee, one of our stamp winners. She embossed the stamp images on little cards to create this great layout. Read below how she did it...
After applying the embossing powder, I used the heat gun to seal the images and then with baby wipes applied the distressed inks over the images. I used Tim Holtz distress ink - Brushed Corduroy & Frayed Burlap colors. Then, after allowing the ink to dry abit, I sprayed Tattered Angels Iridescent gold mist over the cards to give it that shimmer metalic look.
- cardstock: american crafts
- pattern papers: 7 gypsies - green script, brown music, black and white fleur de lys
- stamp: 7 gypsies - Venice Clear stamp
- vintage ephemera: 7 gypsies
- ink: tim holtz (brushed corduroy & frayed burlap)
- mist: tattered angels (iridescent gold) and maya road (brown)
- embossing powder: american crafts (clear)
- flowers: prima
- pins: maya road
- buttons, alphas: american crafts
- twine: shabby green door
Little Cottage gift box
by Christine de Plata
Christine created this charming gift box from a printable pattern and added the Venice stamp to accent the design. The perfect way to personalize the little cottage.Home Made from Papertrey Ink. The base of the box was created with kraft cardstock covered with some patterned paper. Using Papertrey Ink's coordinating stamp set, Home Made, I stamped the windows on some vintage book pages and painted on sky blue Shimmerz paint to mimic the look of glass. The door was stamped on a piece of white cardstock and I used Lemon Yellow liquid pearls to make the doorknob pop a bit. I used the Venice Stamps to add some final accents above the front door (Molto Bello) and side windows (architectural element) which completed the feel I was going for, beautiful vintage.