Have you noticed our Gypsy icon in the side bar? Show your gypsy pride by adding it to your blog sidebar! You can copy/paste the HTML code or if you have a blog powered by Blogger there is a very simple method using a picture gadget. Once your done, leave a comment here and we will visit your blog and check out your new gadget!
Easy method for Blogspot:
1. Drag or copy “G is for Gypsy” icon to your desktop.
2. From your blogs dashboard, go to LAYOUT.
3. Choose ADD A GADGET
4. Choose PICTURE
5. Type in the title area something like “Are you a gypsy?” or “Gypsy Girl” or simply leave it blank.
6. In the LINK area, paste the URL (that’s the http:// thing at the top of a page) for the 7Gypsies blog it's: http://sevengypsies.blogspot.com/
7. Click on BROWSE to find the icon image you saved on the desktop.
8. Click SHRINK TO FIT and SAVE
9. Back on your LAYOUT page, drag your new 7Gypsies gadget to wherever you want it on your page.
10. Comment here and we will visit your blog and check out your new gadget!